Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Friday Food Fun - Week 17 - Fall Festival Foods
1. Do you like cotton candy? Any particular flavor? I like cotton candy. I like cherry the best.
2. Do you like hot dogs? How do you fix yours? Hot dogs are not a favorite of mine, but I do eat them when it's that or nothing. I like them with chili and mustard.
3. Do you like caramel apples? Do you like bobbing for apples? I've never had a caramel apple on a stick but I love to dip apple slices in caramel dip. I have never bobbed for apples, but don't think I would enjoy that.
4. Do you like apple cider? Not really, but I love apple juice.
5. Are there other foods you consider a staple at these events? No.
Labels:
apples,
cherry,
cotton_candy,
fall,
favorites,
flavors,
Friday Food Fun,
mustard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment