Thursday, August 12, 2010

Friday Food Fun - Week 13 - Ethnic Food

Well, tell me what kind of foods you like to eat at the following types of restaurants and your favorite restaurant of each type and it's location (so people in your location can eat there too).

1. Mexican restaurant - Los Amigos, Hwy 93, Easley, SC - Taquitos Mexicana, guacamole
2. Chinese restaurant - New China Buffet, White Horse Rd, Greenville, SC - buffet
3. Thai restaurant - Chef's Secret Thai & Sushi, 123 Bypass, Easley, SC - dim sum, sushi
4. Italian restaurant - Nino's, Liberty, SC - appetizer bread, lamb chops, pasta
5. Greek restaurant - Acropolis, Wade Hampton Blvd, Taylors, SC - souvlaki
6. Indian restaurant - ?? have always wanted to try one, but haven't yet had the chance.
7. American restaurant - at a hamburger fast food place, I like a plain hamburger with mayo, mustard, pickles, and meat on bread. Meat and three? - I'll eat just about everything. I love McDonalds on 123 bypass in Easley for hamburgers and the best french fries around. For meat and three, I like 200 Russell St in Easley, SC.
8. French restaurant - ?? Don't know of a French restaurant around here, but I do like frog legs and escargot.
9. Japanese restaurant - Dozo's, 123 bypass, Easley, SC - seafood soup and sushi!
10. Other ethnic restaurant - I don't know of any


No comments:

Post a Comment